Kristina said I needed to post again, so here I am, posting again. I feel like I don’t have a lot to say, but I guess I can come up with some stuff.
– We almost brought Linus to the hospital last night. This breathing stuff sucks. He’s much better this morning, though. It was just the same old stuff. He was having trouble breathing but once we got some steroids into him and some breathing treatments, he started sounding so much better. Thank you, my dear husband, for getting up with him at 1 am to give him that middle of the night treatment. :)
– I got new glasses! That’s not very exciting either. I kind of like them, but they’re not terribly feminine. Here’s a picture I took of myself with my cell phone this morning. They’re kind of crooked in this picture, though. Oops. And I’m fake smiling. Heh.
– We’re going to Baton Rouge tonight (me and the boys) because I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow. It’s for a friend from high school who is having twin boys. Now, I’d usually scoff at twins (pshhhh, so easy*) but she also has an older kid (2 or 3, I think) which adds a whole ‘nother dimension. So I shall not scoff. But I do love baby showers. There’s usually cake there.
– I’m also supposed to be going out with my cousins tonight, after the boys go to bed. That’s weird, I’ve never done that before. Should be fun. Am looking forward to it. Am not looking forward to getting up at 7 with the boys, though. I hope it’s an earlyish night. Hmm.
– Coldplay is coming to New Orleans! Eeeee! Am so excited. Hey, anyone want to babysit (actually, sit and watch TV while the boys sleep) on Tuesday, June 9? Pleeeeease?
Now for a few pictures. They’re kind of dark, because I had to use our old camera, which isn’t great.
Daddy, read us Goodnight Gorilla for the 3,429,761st time!
Miles gives Daddy hugs
Well, at least someone knows where their nose is…
*of course I’m joking, my lovely friends with twins!