If a bunch of posts from this blog just showed up, make sure you unsubscribe from this feed and subscribe to www.pyjammy.com instead. This blog is no longer active.
It’s hard to get all three boys to hold hands, and even harder to take a picture while they’re also holding yours.
I have been videoing the boys a bit more lately, if only to catch the funny stuff they’ve been saying. This morning was just cute – they were blowing bubbles before we left for school.
Time for a wordier post, eh?
- The boys have decided 3 am is a delightful time to wake up. I don’t think it’s related to the time change, I just think they’re insane. It might be related to the colds they have. One will get a breathing treatment, and the other two decide they want to get up too. It is not fun for anyone, least of all George, who has been getting up with him. (Thank you dear! I love you!)
- Therefore, I am tired.
- But somehow, they are not. This is a tiny preview of their nuttiness before bed last night. You’d think this would wear them out, right? Not so much.
- Here’s another fun video from yesterday. This was on the way to school. There’s not much to see, it’s more for the audio. It’s just full of randomness. Like, “I’m going to carve the turkey, then get in my car and go SUPER FAST!”
- On Sunday, I took pictures of my coworker’s family, which includes a set of 6 month old twin boys. They are the happiest babies ever. I seriously wanted to take one home with me. I was giving them eskimo kisses just to make them chuckle. Oh man, heart-melting.
- This weekend, we have three birthday parties to go to. Strangely, two of them on Saturday are at the same park, for two little girls with the same name, both turning three. (Not related, and the parties are not at the same time.) (Obviously they’re not related. They have the same first name, not last name.) Anyway, yay! Cake!
- Which means the boys’ birthday party (also at that park) is in less than 4 weeks! Fortunately, I had the invites printed in August. I’m so efficient!
- Our anniversary is coming up on Saturday. Six years. Wow.
- Oooh, can you do something real quick? I posted a picture on FB to try to win tickets to a fancy party at City Park, and I need lots of “likes”. You don’t have to do anything, but “like” this picture. Yay, thanks!
Seriously? A beautiful new playground, and they’re still playing in the dirt.
Miles and Daddy having a moment.
Today was exhausting. Holy cow. The boys were up, destroying their room before 6. We just left them to it, because there was no way I was getting up that early. And then it was an all-day whinefest. So we did what any smart family would do, and went to a restaurant. Ah well, at least it was loud.
The boys’ school had a KaBOOM! playground build today. I dressed the boys in their costumes for the occasion. Can’t wait until Monday, when they can actually play on it!
47 months old, and I’m still taking these pictures. Hmm, I wonder if I can make it to 100?
Took the boys for their flu shots today. It was pretty funny (if you’re mean like me) because after Linus went, the other two wouldn’t go NEAR the doctor. But we just bribed them with Thomas stickers and all was fine.
NOT looking forward to their 4 year well visit next month…they each get FOUR shots. Poor monkeys!
After nearly two years of a photo a day, Miles has had enough. “Put the camera down, Mommy!”
It being All Saints Day, and seeing as I work for a Catholic organization, we got the day off. I love having this day off, but it’s not like I got to sleep in or anything. I still had to bring the boys to school. So after I dropped them off, I stopped by my friend’s restaurant and had a cup of tea. I was sitting by the window on this gorgeous morning, the server brought me the paper…ahhh, it was heavenly. If only I could start every day this way!